Your investment to Kindred will make a difference!
Here are a few ways your contribution will help Kindred catalyze relationships between parents that support educational excellence for all students.
- $100 provides childcare and food for 1 meeting.
- $250 supplies the ingredients for 3 inter-cultural cooking classes.
- $500 supports the strengthening of parent-teacher organizations.
- $1,000 provides training to parents to lead their own dialogues.
- $5,000 will help us support an additional school and its families.
By completing the form below and investing into Kindred you are changing lives and reshaping your community.*
If you have any questions about donations or how to get involved, please contact Laura Wilson Phelan at LauraWilsonPhelan@gmail.com.
*Companies for Causes serves as the fiscal agent for Kindred!. 100% of all funds raised through this site go to support the program and its activities.